1. Cancellation and alteration requests of all bookings must be in writing to the Booking Officer.
2. Any reduction in booked nights or persons will incur a cancellation fee.
3. Transfer of a booking to an alternate date will be taken as a cancellation
4. An application for a particular extenuating circumstance to these conditions may be made in writing to the Board via the Booking Officer.
5. To ensure a fair and equitable access to and use of the Lodge by all members, to prevent ‘tentative’ bookings which would preclude others from making a booking;
Also check out the Perisher Valley Snow Cams hereVIEW THE SNOW CAMS